yoga teacher & mindful living coach
Living life to the fullest
I know what it’s like to love my life and to feel absolutely overwhelmed by it at the same time. I help moms who give everything to their families (and love doing it), but have lost a handle on their own needs practice Unselfish Self-Care using the tools of yoga and self-awareness. No guilt. Just clarity and contentment.
I’m a lot like you!
- I’m a homeschooling mom of 4 boys and 2 girls
- I’m a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- I love my pet chickens, going barefoot, and meditating outside when the weather’s warm.
- I love quiet mornings at home before the electric guitars, piano practice, and squabbles over lego pieces begin.
- I also revel in the chaos of a houseful of friends learning, playing, talking…
Listen to the Seedpodcast
“Jessica is thoughtful and compassionate as well as a wealth of knowledge. She has an amazing gentle way of helping me dig deep and work on things that I wouldn’t have allowed myself to admit to needing work before talking with her. She helped me realize the beauty and strength that comes from being vulnerable and opening up. I am grateful for her faith in me and her dedication to helping people live more confident lives by realizing and using their strengths and weaknesses.”